Well, I hope you were thinking about your answers to the gratitude questions. I am ready to explain my answers.
- The cure for broken or difficult relationships? I agree. It is impossible to be angry with someone once you have listed off all the reasons you can think of to be grateful to that person. Day three was Magical Relationships. If you haven't completed this practice, I suggest you put it on your agenda for tomorrow. You will be happy that you did.
- The cure for lack of health? I don't know about this one. I'll have to reevaluate it a later time not because I don't think it works but because there was no real opportunity to test it out.
- The cure for lack of money? Again, I don't know if gratitude is the cure for this one but I do have to admit that gratitude has opened my eyes to see the abundance of money in my life.
- I will give you a couple of examples from yesterday. I was out looking for a new table and chair set. I went back to Martins Furniture. The salesman gave me a five percent discount for being a repeat customer. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Money comes easily and frequently.
- We also have a one in three chance of winning our purchase for free. Isn't that incredible. We will find out tomorrow. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Money comes easily and frequently.
- And lastly, we were driving home when we spotted something in the middle of the road. Michael slowed down, opened his door and picked it up. I know this is silly but, it was a new roll of duct tape. I don't know what its value is but again, thank you, thank you, thank you. Money comes easily and frequently.
On that note, I want more. And I sincerely hope that you do too.
How would you describe peace of mind? Please share in the comments section provided. Thanks