Sunday, September 9, 2012

Your Magical Future

The 28 Day Journey has come to end and it leaves me feeling sad. What does my magical future hold? What will be my next steps?

I would like to share a quote that Rhonda Byrne has in this chapter.

"To speak gratitude is courteous and pleasant, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live gratitude is to touch Heaven."
Johannes A. Gaertner (1912-1996)
Professor, Theologian, Poet

Rhonda's advice is to move forward from here is to "maintain the foundation of gratitude you've built, and gradually keep building on it through increasing your depth of feeling. The more you practice gratitude, the deeper you will be able to feel it, and the more deeply you feel it, the less time you will need to give to it."

She also has some suggestions for practicing The Magic

Plus she advises us to make the Magic Rock a part of your daily live. We can carry it in our pockets as a constant reminder and put it on the nightstand to remind us to be grateful at the end and beginning of each day. 

She also suggests practicing Magic Dust on a daily basis. We "can sprinkle Magic Dust on everyone and everything!"

I am grateful:
  1. For the perfect day. Everything went smoothly and happily. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  2. For the food I ate today. It is wonderful to be able to incorporate fresh fruits and vegetables into my meals and snacks.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  3. For the abundance of energy I had today because it meant I was able to get a far amount of cleaning done today.   Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  4. For my car because it got me to the grocery store safely and conveniently.   Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  5.  For the money I have received, the money I am receiving and the money I will receive. I am grateful for the groceries I was able to purchase today.   Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  6. For my health. I am healthy  and it feels great.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  7. For the health and happiness of my loved ones. It is so wonderful to see everyone so lively and smiling.   Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  8. For my laptop. I love it so much. I love typing on it.   Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  9. For the electricity that lights our home and runs our appliances.   Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  10. For the clothes we own that are in such good condition, clean, and neat because it contributes to our mental and emotional well being.   Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Gratitude Stone

I am most grateful for the scratched record in my head being thrown out. You know the one that keeps singing out to me, "I hate my life." It has been replaced with, "It is a great day to be alive." Thank you, thank you, thank you.

To be honest, I don't think the record has been trashed, just taken off the player. The "I hate my life" song came on a few days ago but I quickly replaced it with the "gratitude song." Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Conclusion

I have one chapter left in Rhonda Byrne's book titled The Magic.

I welcome all comments. Have you finished your 28 days yet?
Blogging tips