Sunday, April 6, 2014

Happiness is . . . Coloring - Pages for Adults

In the middle of March I shared with you, the benefits of having a hobby. At the same time I shared my newest hobby. That post was on my other blog. You can check it out HERE.

Today I would like to share with you again. I created this fun little colouring page in time for Easter. Feel free to take a copy for yourself or someone else. Colour it any way you wish. And most importantly - have fun. 

Enjoy the experience and live in the now - just for a moment get lost in the paper in front of you relax and be happy.



My daughter has been badgering me to get my drawings posted on Etsy so I will be busy scanning for the next couple of days.

I am a little freaked out. I hope you stop by once it is live and check out the images.

Bye for now. 



Have a wonderful week!


**********************************


Hold on one minute. Check this out. I am super excited and...


I am so grateful to have this post featured on Bowdabra Blog's Feature Friday.

If you would like to see the other featured posts, please click HERE.



**********************************


Yikes, I've this post has been featured at Craft Frenzy Friday. I am so thrilled and honored. Thank you.

To see the other featured posts please click HERE.





**********************************




Yeehaw! Thank you so much for featuring my post at the Four Seasons Blog Hop.

To see the other featured post, click HERE.




**********************************


 A great big thank you goes out to Marci for featuring my post. She says, "I love it." I couldn't ask for a better compliment.

Check out Marci's blog HERE.



**********************************




Well thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy coloring in the my drawing. If you did please feel free to share the love or opt to follow along on one of the social media platforms. Those friendly little buttons are on the right side bar.


Post a Comment
I love to read your opinions and comments. It makes my day a little bit brighter. 

My apologies, all anonymous comments are deleted due to an excessive amount of spam.


Wishing You a Wonderful Week.


29 comments:

  1. I love this. I doodle a lot. This is beautiful. Reminds me of a mandella.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ray, I'm happy that you love it. I hope you print it and color it. :)

      Delete
  2. Darlene, wow this is amazing! You are really talented! I used to draw in high school but have stopped for a long time! I really should get back to it! I hope you make more pictures. Thanks for sharing one of your many talents!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get back into it. I'd love to see what you come up with. I've already made several more pictures. And thanks for the compliment. I really appreciate your positive feedback. :)

      Delete
    2. Happiness means cigarette smoking and meth around children you keep. People have to rake carpet you are so dirty becuase you keep garbege in bedroom.

      Delete
  3. Darlene, I love the design. I bet that is beautiful when it is colored in. I can just see the colors now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Betty, I hope you plan on adding some color it. I'd love to see your take on it.

      Delete
  4. All things worth doing require a little freaking! :) I wish you much success and kudos for taking the plunge. Visiting via "ThrowbackThursdayLinkup" I bet you are busy colouring right now.... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your right - a little freaking is required. Thanks for the well wishes.

      Delete
  5. This is a great design. I am looking forward to seeing your drawings on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thanks Carmody. It's always a little scary when your put your work out there for others to see.

      Delete
  6. Printing for sure - copics have a little dust that should be cleared off of them - very nice line work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you're going to give it go. I would absolutely love to see it when your finished coloring it.

      Delete
  7. What a wonderful idea and a gorgeous design. Wishing you lots of success on Etsy.
    Found you at LOBS

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely Darlene, Thanks for sharing with #SmallVictoriesSunday and hope you link up again this week. I love to color with my kids and love the idea of having my own pages to color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love colouring with the kids too. Problem is they're finished and I'm left at the table still colouring. LOL Of course that means I have to clean up.

      Delete
  9. Thanks for sharing and linking up with us at the #WWDParty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darlene this is so pretty and I sitll love to color but it is usually with my grandkids. I would love to color something complicated instead of gigantic elephants! I will have to check out your Etsy shop!! Thank you for sharing on the Four Seasons BLog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I''m glad you like my drawing. Colouring is so relaxing. And those big elephants are a little boring for the kids too.

      Delete
  11. I never thought of doing this as an adult. When my kids were young I would color all the time and found it relaxing. What an awesome suggestion and a great design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This whole concept about adult coloring pages is fairly new to me too. But I like it.

      Thanks for your kind words. I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  12. I love this, Darlene, and will be featuring it at Tuesdays with a Twist tomorrow! ;-) -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marci, I really appreciate being featured on your blog. I'll have to drop by and check it out.

      Delete
  13. Great idea..I still participate with the easter egg hunt with the neighborhood since my kids are all big.. its great fun to help out! Adults love to express their creativity evenif they dont admit it lol
    I still love going to disney world with my hubby
    Happy Easter Maria http://www.simplenaturedecorblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we all need a creative outlet of some kind. Glad you found a few ways.

      Delete
  14. I love this Darlene... thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips